I will be at MOJoe's in Neosho, MO January 13th, 2018 929 S Neosho Blvd Neosho, MO 64850 Stay tuned for the time. I will have books available for sale and signing.
I will be in Lockwood on February 6th from 3-5 at the Lockwood Public Library, Lockwood MO. for a book signing. If you haven't purchased yet, i will have several copies available. Thanks for reading!
I will be available for the next hour.
ReplyDeleteI am available for the next hour.
ReplyDeleteI will be at MOJoe's in Neosho, MO January 13th, 2018
ReplyDelete929 S Neosho Blvd
Neosho, MO 64850
Stay tuned for the time. I will have books available for sale and signing.
Had a great day at MoJoe's in Neosho, Mo. Great food and drink and signed some books.
ReplyDeleteDid you know the ending to Book 1 before writing or did the story develop as you wrote it?
ReplyDeleteThe story developed as I wrote it. In book two I have an outline and I do know the ending for it. Stay tuned.
DeleteOne more thing, I had a couple of endings in mind that I had to choose from. I was torn between the choices until about midway through the story.
DeleteIs there anything you would change about Book 1 as you work on Book 2?
ReplyDeleteI would have expanded James' role and character. Alsio I feel I rushedvtgevending a little. I may have explained characters actions more fully.
DeleteI also rushed the ending. Sorry Rushed my typing too
DeleteI will be in Lockwood on February 6th from 3-5 at the Lockwood Public Library, Lockwood MO. for a book signing. If you haven't purchased yet, i will have several copies available. Thanks for reading!
ReplyDeleteHello Bloggers: I will be available for the next hour. Have a great morning!
ReplyDelete